Sunday, December 4, 2016

Eye On My Mind: Confidence is KEY

The Chosen Ones
"Confidence is KEY"

I am so confident in life, in my life and the mere fact that I exist. I'm confident that I will come out triumphant through any storm. My journey well, this journey I call life has only begun a new chapter. I was created in Gods image, and knowing that God "The Creator" is a God of order and purpose has made life's understanding more fathomable. When referring to GOD I am referencing my own existence. Did you see the word God is a personification of the all unknowing as some say. What I have come to innerstand is that knowing thyself is a complex yet fragile concept we all are on as humans and acknowledgement is key. When we as humans, the dominant species choose to ignore how magnificent we are, it only leads to perishing from within. I take a stand today and everyday to devote my time and energy to acknowledging the spiritually scientific aspect of life and you should too.

"Eye On My Mind"
Nefer Ma'at

No comments:

Post a Comment