Thursday, September 8, 2016

Read The Book





The Chosen Ones
"Read The Book"



   When I was an adolescent, I found myself asking the question "Who Am I", sure enough my mother taught me about Black History and "His-Story" as well. I grew up in a household where my mother made sure I understood how important BLACK folks were and are to this country we call "AMERICA".

 My mother told me we built this country into what it is today. Everyday was Black History day in my household, my mother never let me forget where I came from and where my ancestors came from. Today we have to do the same with our children, the Kem "Black" youth nowadays have no idea what great people they come from. Black youth are the ones that will save our people and our place in the future. If your an African adult living in America hence "African American" ask yourself this one question. Do you know who you are, is the question that I ask.




#EachOneTeachOne 

No comments:

Post a Comment