Thursday, September 8, 2016

OUR-story: The Assassination of Dr. Hucstible







The Chosen Ones
"The Assassination Of Dr. Hucstible"

                                                                    

  If you are currently living in the Northern hemisphere of the USA or the North Eastern hemisphere, I have a statement to make based on observation. Excuse me for my tardiness,  I've stumbled upon information on The National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington DC.

 What is this information you might ask? Well the existence of the museum itself is  new information to me, it is set to open this September. I do not watch much television but I do research the internet for information to keep me in the so called "Loop" of life we inhabit. The idea of a field trip to the grand opening resonates within my mind.

 The mere fact that the news only broadcast negative about my Kem "Black"  people gets me angry, very angry. Instead of trying to educate black children the media wants to sale a pipe dream "The American Dream"  to our children, enough is enough we need to change this determent. There is proof out there that is provided freely and will show you that the dis-education of the "Negro" is apart of the grand delusional plan of western civilization.

  In my opinion the museum will not only host a showcase of "Fabricated Information" it has also made it very clear that the down fall of some African Americans such as "Bill Cosby"  will be on display. This by far is seen as the open assassination of a house hold name in the black community, that was programmed into the homes of each Kem "Black" people. Only time will tell what happens to this museum and its purpose.

Article By
Jasmin


No comments:

Post a Comment