Sunday, January 8, 2017

Eye On My Mind: What Eye feel for BLACK HI-STORY

The Chosen Ones


Graphic Art By: Jasmine Jones aka Nefer Ma'at
Creative Writing: The Chosen Ones


If you were to ask me my honest opinion about "Black History", I would tell you that yes it is important for the BLACK community to know and truthfully innerstand their history, just as everyone else should know their individual ethic history as well. At the end of the day black history is all history and vice versa, all history is black history. The importance of a peoples history does not mean this ethic group of people are more important than the others. I believe that we are all one people and that coming together under differences in ethic origin is what makes us great, each people and person that inhabit this earth have the ability to seek peace with history and build new horizons upon such findings in history. Black history to me  is very important because it allows me to have a sense of where I come from as a human being on this planet but does not prohibit me from learning about who I am spiritually, being that the physical part of me is just a portion, yet a mere representation of who "I AM" 



Article By: Nefer Ma'at
The Chosen Ones 



No comments:

Post a Comment